Shanklin® Hy-Speed Series Equipment
The Shanklin® Hy-Speed Series are top-of-the-line machines that give you the speed and flexibility you need to meet evolving production demands. Side-sealing models HS-1 and HS-3 and overlap-sealing models HS-2 and HS-4 offer a multitude of features, including fully automatic product handling, speeds from 100 to 180 packages per minute, and the ability to accommodate a wide range of product lengths and shapes. All are available in USDA-approved models.
- Excellent value – The fastest, most dependable high-speed wrappers for the price!
- Smooth operation – Features fully automatic continuous flow operation
- Easy to use – Simple to set up and maintain; designed for quick, easy size changeovers; features user-friendly color touch screen controls
- Built to last – Rugged 3/4-inch-thick aluminum frame
- Versatile – Runs equally well at both high and low speeds; capable of handling a wide range of packages; can be used with virtually any type of film (depending on sealing system)
- Innovative – Features new SmartWire system that extends wire life and increases operational efficiency
- Customizable – Wide variety of options and accessories allow you to customize your Hy-Speed wrapper precisely to your application
Additional features of USDA models:
- Stainless steel construction
- Removable wash down infeed
- Extra gasketing for moisture
- Light in electric box for moisture dissipation