Semi-Automatic Stretch Wrapping System
The Sentry by Orion gives you the economy and strength of powered prestretch film delivery at an entry level price. Don’t be fooled by lower priced stretch wrappers with mechanical tension film carriages which apply film at a much lower stretch level. This can not only waste stretch film but can lead to load failure in transit. The fact is that today’s modern stretch films are engineered to be elongated from 200% to 300% for maximum performance and economy.
The Sentry comes with a 200% powered prestretch film carriage which helps you save on film costs and give you a superior holding force compared to hand wrapping or mechanical tension wrappers. The Sentry is built to give you year after year of dependable, trouble-free operation with steel construction, heavy-duty components and reliable electronics.
Wrapping your loads by hand is hard work and can lead to repetitive motion injuries. It’s also a very inefficient way to unitize loads because most people hand wrapping can only stretch the film between 5% and 10%. The harder they pull, the more the film necks down and the more times they have to walk around the load. Now for under $6,300, you can have neat, professional looking loads that are wrapped with prestretched film for maximum load holding power. Ask your local Orion distributor to calculate your stretch film savings by switching to a Sentry by Orion today.
Features and Specs of the new Sentry semi-automatic stretch wrapper from Orion:
- Eliminate the need for labor intensive, inefficient manual hand wrapping
- Wraps pallet loads (52″ x 52″ x 80″ H max.) weighing up to 4,000 pounds
- Optional tall mast available to wrap loads up to 96″ high
- Variable turntable speed: maximum 9 RPM
- Adjustable Top and Bottom wrap count (1-9)
- Variable speed carriage to apply more or less stretch film
- Forklift portable design for easy machine transport
- Easy to use control panel with multi-language display
- Available loading ramp for pallet jack or walkie loading
- 200% film prestretch to reduce film cost and increase film strength
- Load height sensing photoeye stops carriage at top of each load
- Rugged steel construction for long-term reliability
- 12-Point roller cam turntable support for reliable operation
- Heavy-duty industrial chain drives turntable rotation
- Dual chain film carriage drive enclosed inside mast
- Home position alignment stops turntable is same position each cycle
- Powered prestretch film carriage is easy to load
- Manual jog controls for turntable, film carriage
- Settings can be password protected to prevent unauthorized access